Friday, May 1, 2009

WOW!

It has officially been a whole semester since I have posted....sorry :-( I am still alive!

I am sitting in class, waiting on the teacher to return. I am not sure if she went for a coffee break or what? This is our last class meeting though, and for that reason I will patiently wait a little longer.

The end of the semester is so very near. I have a test on Monday and one on Wednesday and then I am DONE! yeah! I am so excited that summer is coming soon. Adam and I have officially labeled May as Me And You month (get it M-A-Y). Well, it is officially here. I am going to spend a week or so in Opelika and then we are going to go to the ATL for a weekend at Aunt Beverly's.

After that, only a week or so at home at then off to Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is where I will be spending the months of June and July. God has led me to a place called DaySpring Villa, a home for battered and homeless women and children. I am not quite sure what my exact task will be, but I will be working as housing staff. I hope to be able to blog a lot this summer and keep everyone updated on what is going on in the great OK.

In the mean time, please pray that God will prepare me for the journey ahead!

I am considering packing up sometime this weekend. The room in Rast is beginning to get a little stiffling, and I can no longer study in there because I find myself just looking around thinking "Oh my goodness, I have to pack that, and that...how did I get so much stuff in this small space...is this going to fit in my car...what am I going to eat for the next 6 days...where are the boys when we need them???" I suppose that I am going to head to the library where the distractions fewer in number.

Happy May day!

No comments: