Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's ladies night and the feelings right...



Okay, so we didn't dance to the music or anything like that, but we did enjoy a night out, just us girls!

The other summer missionaries and I along with LaCasey and Micki, who are both missionaries here at DaySpring Villa, had a girls' night on Thursday, complete with dinner at one of my FAVORITE restaurants, PF Changs, and a viewing of the Broadway Musical WICKED!

It was my first off-Broadway production and I so enjoyed it!


Throughout the night I found that all of our minds constantly drifted back to the shelter, the ladies there, and all of the situations "still pending." I realized that ministry really never leaves you, even if you leave it. I am beginning to empathize with Paul as he both mourned and rejoiced with the churches, whether he was near or far.

No comments: